• Helping Your Child with Organization and Study Skills
A study skills model designed to help parents & students with learning disabilities.
• Study Guides and Strategies
A collection of online guides to help students enhance their learning and study habits.
• How to Study in High School and College
This guide emphasizes the importance of studying in high school and college, and includes ideas for developing effective study skills.
• Study Skills Self Help Information
Study tips and online workshops presented by Cook Counseling Center at Virginia Tech.
• Ten Traps of Studying
This site lists ten traps of studying, as well as tips for developing good study habits and preparing for exams.
• ERIC Digest – Making the A: How To Study for Tests
• ERIC Digest – Improving the Quality of Student Notes