|Printer friendly text|
Internet Sites | Online Communities
* What can you tell me about multiage grouping?
* Children’s Social Behavior in Relation to Participation in Mixed-Age or
An article by Diane E. McClellan and Susan J. Kinsey, published in the
journal Early Childhood Research and Practice.
* Multiage Grouping: Lifeline to Children At-Risk?
A brief article by Diane McClellan, reviewing research related to multiage
grouping and at-risk students.
* Enhancing Learning Through Multiage Grouping
Discusses multiage grouping as an alternative to the conventional graded classroom. This information is provided by the North Central Regional Educational Laboratory.
* Nongraded Primary Education
From the School Improvement Research Series.
* Multiage-Education.com: Multiage Links
A collection of online resources for teachers of multiage classrooms.
* ERIC Digest - Multiage Grouping and Academic Achievement (2001)
* ERIC Digest - Building Support for Multiage Education (1997)
* Multiage Classroom Chatboard
"This forum is dedicated to discussions of educational environments featuring a multiage classroom."
Back to Top